Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/21/2012 9:39 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/21/2012 5:08 PM, jk wrote:
George wrote:

I told you already that this book is not what I know about Bob Dole.

Right, because you haven't read it. All you know is the book title.

Must you lie in every post? I have known about Bob Dole from his
days in
WWII when he got wounded,

Didn't you say you're 61 or 62? How could you say you know about Dole
from his days in WWII?

It is REALLY quite simple George, I am almost shocked that you don't
know.
Doles skin is essentially the "cover" to his "book" and once he saw
Dole on TV he "knew" ALL about him.

Although Hawke-Ptooey didn't actually say that, it makes as much sense
as anything he might actually say. Doctrinaire extremists like him never
say anything that makes sense.

I simply can't believe how much this inattentive, plodding, slovenly
dogmatic Hawke-Ptooey pretends he knows. He doesn't write like a
complete inept, but the quality of thought behind what he does write
shows staggering ineptitude. He doesn't seem to have any idea what a
clown caricature he is.

What you don't seem to get is that people here can through your facade.
They have seen your blustering and frothing about silly, immaterial
points, name calling galore, and demanding others prove everything to
your satisfaction. But they have also figured out that it's all just an
act. You're a fraud. You don't take real political positions. You don't
make arguments. You don't debate. Everything from you is blather and
personal attacks. It's not argument. It's not debate. You can't and will
not take a position on a real issue and make a convincing case about it.
So you are all BS. You and Gummer are two of a kind. And it's not the
kind that anyone has any faith in.

Hawke