Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/21/2012 5:00 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

You are incapable of critical thinking.

You assume more than anyone I've come across in ages.

I don't have to assume anything. You announced that you're incapable of
critical thinking.

I'm sure that you can cite that for me, right?

It's something a person with superior reading comprehension, such as I,
can extract from your posts even if the words aren't literally there.

That's good. You can't come up with a cite because you lied when you
said I "announced I'm incapable of critical thinking" and now you say
you got that from your superior reading comprehension. What you really
mean is you made it up out of thin air and had to lie about it when
asked to prove it. Chalk up another display of your lack of character.

I told you already that this book is not what I know about Bob Dole.

Right, because you haven't read it. All you know is the book title.

Must you lie in every post? I have known about Bob Dole from his days in
WWII when he got wounded,

Didn't you say you're 61 or 62? How could you say you know about Dole
from his days in WWII?

Because I've seen documentaries about him and his WWII experiences. He
was in Italy and got badly wounded and nearly lost his right arm. He was
in the hospital for something like 39 months recovering.

to his election in Kansas to the senate, to
his retirement and presidential run. I was a witness to his entire
political career.

Cut the ****. You had a below-average layman's awareness of him. You may
- *may* - have heard a little about him during Watergate. More likely,
your first real awareness of him was when he was Gerald Ford's running
mate in 1976. After that, you stopped paying attention, just as everyone
else did.

Now you are making one unsubstantiated claim after another. You don't
have any facts to support those wild suppositions. You made them all up,
and you expect anyone to accept anything you say as true? Give me a
break. Wild claims without support gets you nowhere. Just like I said
before, I've watched Dole for his whole career. He was one of the
primary republicans in congress for years. So of course, someone like me
who has always paid attention to politics, would be well aware of
someone in a position of leadership like Dole was for many years.

Cut the bull**** about being a highly attuned political observer - you
just aren't. You never had any reason to be.

None other than that was my primary and lifelong interest. It was my
first major in college way back in the late sixties. So despite your
baseless denials, I've been an interested and educated observer of
American politics for many decades. Pretty much the opposite of someone
like you that we call a Johnny come lately.

As a major American senator during my lifetime I've
leaned many things

You were never a major American senator. You were never any kind of
senator.

Hmmm, I seem to remember that sentence ending with the words, about Bob
Dole. Or are you now claiming that I say I was a major American senator
in my lifetime? Because if that is what you say then it's something no
other human has ever heard me say. You see, it's well known I've never
been a U.S. Senator. If you say I ever said I was then you're lying.

Why don't you learn how to write proper English so you can avoid
dangling participles like that, ****wit?

Why don't you learn to make a cogent argument sometime so you don't have
to lie to avoid looking like a fool?

Hawke