Puff Griffis

Default The Last Hardware Store In America

I don't know Jerry I was out of state for 15 years or so.
Puff

"Jerry Gilreath" wrote in message =
Isn't that the one they imploded for an MTV video or movie or =

something?
=20
--=20
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson
Jerry=A9 The Phoneman=AE
"Puff Griffis" wrote in message
Yeah long gone but not forgotten. Interesting story Belknap donated a
complete hand tool outfit to every person that graduated Jefferson =

State
Vocational's carpentry class and I believe but not sure for the =

masonry
class also. I would venture to guess it would be worth $600+ in 82
Puff
=20
"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
I believe I am going to miss Mr. Moser's hardware store also. We =

=3D
have one in the Louisville area that I think is the largest =

nonBORG left
=3D
called H&S Harry was the dad Sam was the son.

I grew up in Louisville in the '40s and '50s. Somewhere
downtown around 1st and the river was this enormous building
called Belknap hardware - a whole city block and multiple
stories, all crammed full.

Sigh.....

--=20
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?