Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/22/2012 12:13 PM, Hawke wrote:

If it ever mattered to you in the least you would take the time to prove
me wrong.

You have to prove that you're right, ****head. But you can't.

But you're too lazy to find the facts out for yourself.

I've shown that you have *not* produced any facts. You're produced a
smearing book title; that's all.

You'd much rather just run your mouth and make one personal criticism after
another.

Your slovenliness and partisan credulity are easy and obvious targets
for criticism.

So get the facts for yourself, or you have no business commenting on Bob Dole.

You try producing some facts, ****head. A smearing book title is not a
relevant fact.

You're obligated to do more than say I'm wrong.

You're obliged to show you're right. You can't, of course.

We get it you deny Dole used his office to get rich.

Nope. I haven't said anything of the kind. I've said that *you*
haven't showed that he did. He might have, but you haven't come close
to showing it - haven't even started, really.

We also know you will never come up with any proof of that too.

Not my burden. It's your burden to show you're right; not anyone's
burden to show you're wrong.

You just want to call people names

I just want to point out what a lying partisan ****bag you are.