Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default cat deterrents (DIY)

dennis@home wrote:

"Nightjar" wrote in message

While wet, Jeyes fluid is highly toxic to cats, although it is safe once
dry, so must be used with care, unless you fancy a visit from the RSPCA.

I have some lilies which I understand to be very toxic to cats.
If the RSPCA come around I will tell them what to do as I have just as
much right to grow lilies as people have to own vermin.
If a cat becomes ill because of them then that is because the owner let
it out.

I hope it ends up like the cat I saw in italy which dragged itself home by
its front paws covered in diarrhoea and died in its owners arms.

Strychnine

In YOUR case I hopes its YOUR home it crawls into

And you have to watch it die.

I wouldn't have to, I would chuck it in the road and phone the RSPCA to come
and get it (they wont as nobody is on benefits).