Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default cat deterrents (DIY)

Unbeliever wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
"Stephen" wrote in message
Hello,

There seems to have been an increase in the local cat population.
At first I tried to adopt a live and let live attitude but now
cats are sitting on my car, scratching at the fence panels, and
going to the toilet. Things have got so bad that I have dug up a
couple of flowerbeds and replaced them with gravel.

My neighbour must be very calm, last month he was cleaning his car
and went in the house for something and when he came out a cat had
gone in the car and sprayed all over the upholstery.
I would have shoot the damn thing.
I really don't understand why people have such animals as pets.

You get more sense out of them than ever we do here with you Dennis! BTW
have you ever 'sprayed' over any upholstery when you have been
****ed? If so, then I'm afraid you'll have to be shot ;-) . Oh and
*I* can't understand why anyone would have an animal such as you as a
pet.

**** is ****.

I am working on a new farmhouse this week.

There is cow and dog **** everywhere (the cows were not supposed to be in
the house but they escaped from the barn next door). TBH I nearly took one
of the cows on as an apprentice.

Cats bury their **** and dogs do not.

But it's all nature. All animals ****.

But we humans are the best animals in the world as we can dump our **** out