Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default *YOU* are responsible for high gas prices

" wrote in
:

On 22 Mar 2012 15:44:39 GMT, Han wrote:

snip
I agree that there are definite drawbacks to CNG. However, whether it
is partly because of taxation policies or not, Europe is still as full
of autogas fueling stations as it was 50 years ago, so in some
circumstances it is economical. Caveat: Taxation policies do play an
important role.

A role, sure. OTOH, taxation policies are trying to raise wind and
solar from the dead, without much success. They're still dead.

I'll try to stay alive for 10 or 15 years. Then we'll see who's been
right. In the mean time, I'm going to stop wasting electrons.

--
Best regards
Han