Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stanley Schaefer Stanley Schaefer is offline

Default Repaired a whatsit

On Mar 21, 1:41*pm, steamer wrote:
* * * * --Ever see one of these? This is a drillpress table lifter that I've
had for so long that I can't remember where it came from! Would get more if
I could find 'em. This lasted until a weld broke but I fixed it with a roll
pin so it's prolly good for another couple of decades..http://www.flickr.com/photos/steambo...in/photostream

--
* * * * "Steamboat Ed" Haas * * * * : *Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
* * * * Hacking the Trailing Edge! *: *Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!

Nothing like. Miy Delta has a full-length rack with a geared-down
pinion mechanism. does the same job, though.

Stan