Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default cat deterrents (DIY)

Nightjar wrote:
On 22/03/2012 19:25, dennis@home wrote:

"Nightjar" wrote in message

While wet, Jeyes fluid is highly toxic to cats, although it is
safe once dry, so must be used with care, unless you fancy a
visit from the RSPCA.

I have some lilies which I understand to be very toxic to cats.
If the RSPCA come around I will tell them what to do as I have just
as much right to grow lilies as people have to own vermin.
If a cat becomes ill because of them then that is because the owner
let it out.

So, you admit that you know that the plants you grow may cause
unnecessary suffering to a protected animal within the meaning of the
Animal Welfare Act 2006, but choose not to act to prevent that
suffering by removing the plants?

That's not how the act works.

--
Adam