Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default cat deterrents (DIY)

whisky-dave wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:53 pm, Stephen wrote:
Hello,

There seems to have been an increase in the local cat population. At
first I tried to adopt a live and let live attitude but now cats are
sitting on my car, scratching at the fence panels, and going to the
toilet. Things have got so bad that I have dug up a couple of
flowerbeds and replaced them with gravel.

I have a toddler and I know dog mess contains germs that can cause
blindness, I don't know whether the same is true of what the cats
leave behind, but regardless, I don't really want him playing with
it!

it can be pretty bad with cats too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

This bacterai has an effect on the brain and they believ that;'s why
'cat women
i.le those that lok after or keep a lot of cats tend to be slightly
mad.

But personally I think Y chromsomes create madness ;-)

I have worked at her house:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbVcl...7&feature=plcp

When I posted this link before most people decided that they would have
refused the cup of tea I drank.

--
Adam