Gregg Germain

Default this ought to get everybody fired up....

mel wrote:
: You're right Gregg. How astute of you. You've caught on to my brilliant
: scheme to deceive by admitting I was sure the thread would head where I
: wanted it to go. Nothing gets past you does it? What was it? Was it my
: subject where I stated I knew this thread would be controversial? Was it in
: my first paragraph where I stated that based on past threads relating to
: Christmas that I not only believed but was sure this might turn into a
: discussion on religion? Was it my mistake to follow the discussion of the
: table with a transparent attempt to steer the discussion in the direction I
: wanted? I am truly impressed with your deductive reasoning skills.

No deduction required - you admission of it was all I needed.

: By the way Gregg, by definition, hypocrisy means to claim a belief one
: doesn't subscribe to and in order for you to make that call you would have
: had to read what I've proclaimed is my belief... and if you had.... you
: would have found that I willfully admit to a total unworthiness of the grace
: of God.

One of the largest non sequiturs I've seen in a long time.

bye...

--- Gregg
"Improvise, adapt, overcome."

Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics