Charlie Self

Default The Last Hardware Store In America

Upscale writes:

has every stopped and gossiped with me about
whatever craft, hobby or trade that I was interested in doing. It's all
about business now. Too bad.

It's all ROI, now. The fact that anyone might go into a business because he
enjoyed it and thought he could make an honest living at it is beyond most
business leaders today. Short-term everything, squeeze every last penny, and
then fold the company and screw the workers and the customers both.

Charlie Self
"Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made." Otto von
Bismarck