Morris Dovey

Default Cabinet doors online

MN Guy wrote:

Okay - so I've got my new General 650, but have no money left
over for the router and table I want. I've been searching
through google trying to find online cabinet door vendors.

Any recommendations or sites to stay clear of? Any vendors
that may not be online but do nice work at reasonable prices?

There are a huge number. Check your Yellow Pages. If you don't
find anyone in your immediate area that you like, send me an e-mail.

I have router and table that I can let you use for an afternoon,
provided you can convince me that you know enough to be safe.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA