Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin[_3_] John Larkin[_3_] is offline

Default JT - photo.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:47:08 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:37:15 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

Knowing why he responded the way he did, had you then replied that you
meant him no slight with your first post, a lot of ugliness might have
been averted.

You insult somebody's college, then he insults your wife, and then you're
supposed to explain you didn't mean it? You can't be serious.

I posted the actual sequence of events. It didn't quite happen in the
sequence or topics that Larkin relates. Not that you would be
surprised that Larkin prevaricates.

The following post link incidentally includes a synopsis of the _true_
sequence of events...

Hey, you are supposed to be killfiling me, and anyone who responds to
me.

Still can't get that to work?

Newsgroups:
sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.el ectronic,sci.electronics.cad
Subject: Abate Holding Your Breath...Thompson's Design
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:24:08 -0700
I'll not comment further.

...Jim Thompson

More lies!

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation