Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default JT - photo.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:56:12 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:37:15 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

Knowing why he responded the way he did, had you then replied that you
meant him no slight with your first post, a lot of ugliness might have
been averted.

You insult somebody's college, then he insults your wife, and then you're
supposed to explain you didn't mean it? You can't be serious.

---
Sure, why not?

Larkin said he was only fooling around, so if Jim took it wrong and
flamed back hard, Larkin could easily have defused the situation - at
very little cost to himself - by explaining that he was only fooling
around.

If he wanted to, that is, but that's not how he works.

What he likes to do is snidely push people's buttons in the hope that
they'll respond in anger and then, once he's created a situation which
is no longer tenable, for him, he ducks out and later on tries to use
him.

Just another control freak at work.

Definitely a freak.

...Jim Thompson