Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/21/2012 3:08 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/20/2012 4:30 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
=
You didn't read the book. You don't know what it says. Once again, you
reveal yourself to be a partisan hack who believes anything about the
opposition without any critical thinking.

You are incapable of critical thinking.

You assume more than anyone I've come across in ages.

I don't have to assume anything. You announced that you're incapable of
critical thinking.

I'm sure that you can cite that for me, right?

It's something a person with superior reading comprehension, such as I,
can extract from your posts even if the words aren't literally there.

I told you already that this book is not what I know about Bob Dole.

Right, because you haven't read it. All you know is the book title.

Must you lie in every post? I have known about Bob Dole from his days in
WWII when he got wounded,

Didn't you say you're 61 or 62? How could you say you know about Dole
from his days in WWII?

to his election in Kansas to the senate, to
his retirement and presidential run. I was a witness to his entire
political career.

Cut the ****. You had a below-average layman's awareness of him. You
may - *may* - have heard a little about him during Watergate. More
likely, your first real awareness of him was when he was Gerald Ford's
running mate in 1976. After that, you stopped paying attention, just as
everyone else did.

Cut the bull**** about being a highly attuned political observer - you
just aren't. You never had any reason to be.

As a major American senator during my lifetime I've
leaned many things

You were never a major American senator. You were never any kind of
senator.

Why don't you learn how to write proper English so you can avoid
dangling participles like that, ****wit?