Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Stunning WWII manufacturing photos

fired this volley in
:

in other words you had to spend a ton of time looking up photography
to be able to try and make yourself feel better than someone else,
your wrong plain and simple

I guess that's why I had a darkroom with a Simmon-Omega enlarger with 4x5
condensors AND a color head, Heath "color canoe" for E6, the whole gamut
of PolyContrast-II filters and papers, and did it for about 25 years...

But other than that, yeah... I had to look up a LOT of stuff...

Like this... You didn't SEE any film there, dunce! You saw a reduced-
resolution digital copy of the film. Yet, you make the silly-assed
comment that the pictures had more "depth" than digital would.

It WAS digital. Durrrrrruuh!

Lloyd