Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default JT - photo.

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Ian Field wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Ian Field wrote:

Who knows? - Maybe someone else did start it!

He just *NEVER* lets it go.

You never 'let go', as well.

My long term memory is pretty good, but things I'm not frequently
reminded
of are easily pushed aside by more important things.

Pretty much everytime I visit this group JT is slagging someone off!

Sometimes I feel he should be the object of pity, sometimes I feel he
deserves all the aggro he gets - and maybe I should chip in too.

From what I've seen over the years, you like to stir things up .

Sometimes I can't resist winding up loonies like Philthy - JT just fell
within the homing envelope.