Paul Mc Cann

Default Choice of dovetail jig

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:05:18 +0000, Bob Minchin
wrote:

snip
Yes the Leigh is in a different price league but it is a first class tool.
I bought mine secondhand on Ebay much cheaper than new prices. It is
cheaper in the US if you are every travelling that far. It does dismantle
to make it fit in a suitcase.

Bob

I got mine in Garret Wades along a few other items.I was expecting to
be hit with excess baggage allowance but I was saving plenty over what
the English importer was asking.

Co-incidentally on that visit to NY I suffered a slipped disc. Spent
best part of a week in the hotel room, and I can tell you American
television sucks.

Anyway because of the bad back SWMBO decided we should hit JFK good
and early to bag an exit seat. We were 2 1/2 hours early. We dragged
some poor clerk out to book us on board and he didn't give a s**t
about baggage allowance or anything else, just booked the whole
caboodle through without as much as a second glance he was so eager to
get back to whatever he was doing.

Magic

Paul Mc Cann