Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Product Review 108 LED 7W Bulb E27 Corn Lamp 110V/220V Cool WhiteLighting Light Energy Saving...

On Mar 19, 6:14*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
The bulbs arrived, tonight. They are slightly less bright than 11 watt
compact fluorescent.

Light has a definite blue hue to it. Two bulbs will light my bathroom
comfortably enough for me to function. With white diffusers over the
bulbs. Still ends up being blue light, to no surprise.

The same two bulbs in a ceiling fixture with no diffuser, lights my
office enough so I can read, or pay bills, or write checks.

Just a wing and guess, about the same as a 60 watt filament bulb. But
definitely blue color.

Yes, they are still for sale, at the Ebay page.

Christopher A. Young
.
.

Item name *108 LED 7W Bulb E27 Corn Lamp 110V/220V Cool White
Lighting Light Energy Saving
Item URL:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11400...=f4d0bf2082724....

How do they handle dimming?

I'd be interested to know as well... those are inexpensive enough to
try, although honestly I suspect that I would have the same problem
with them that I have with many CFLs... not bright enough. But
something with better SMD LEDs will probably be prohibitively
expensive for another couple years.