Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default If you iron men's dress shirts - please answer me this ('cuz I'm confused)

On Mar 20, 7:38*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote

Everything is done on V end of the board, which is always to my left
since I iron with my right hand.

Whatever the order you prefer, I agree that 100% of the ironing goes on at
the V end of the board. *I wonder why they even put any other style on the
other end, as if they would have put another V, it would have simply made it
ambidextrous.

Steve

If you turn the board around, it is ambidextrous.

SWMBO sets it up the opposite way I do since she's left handed.

I do like the wide end for the 2 reasons I mentioned:

1 - Hanging things
2 - More room for the iron, lint brush, ironing cloth, etc.

The wide end is also good for doing tablecloths and other large flat
items.