Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default No more mouse poison

Frank from Deeeetroit wrote in news:69e28188-347e-
:

On Mar 20, 1:05*pm, Davej wrote:
Was taking the trash out this morning and happened to look down and
find a pile of mouse poison pellets laying in the middle of my
driveway where any bird or idiot kid could eat them. For the past few
years I have been using mouse poison in my garage because the mice get
into my camping gear. The problem is that damn mice don't get killed
until they have already hauled a substantial amount of the pellets to
some other hiding spot. I had gotten a moving blanket out of the
garage two days earlier and apparently the poison pellets had fallen
out of it.

I don't want to poison anything except the mice -- but that isn't
working -- so I am just going to buy a few multi-mouse traps and give
up on the poison.

Rescue a cat from your local animal shelter and your problem will be
solved and you will have a happy cat.

Frank

Ditto. Rescues don't forget they are suppose to hunt whether they are
hungry or not.

They work year round on any that get in and when there's none left they
head 'em off outside before they get to the house.