Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default JT - photo.

"amdx" wrote in message
On 3/19/2012 2:03 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:46:02 -0500, wrote:

On 3/18/2012 5:40 PM, Ian Field wrote:

I'm not going to laugh at his physical appearance.
My concern is his mental decline. He has lost his ability
to have a level headed conversation. When you call him on it,
his comeback is but "Johnny started it" That somehow got stuck
in his memory and he can't shake it.
It's sad time.
Mikek

Virtually anytime I post, JL interjects some narcissistic denigration.
JL started it, I _have_ finished it.

...Jim Thompson

I haven't noticed, could it be you are being overly sensitive?

"I _have_ finished it."
Can I take from that you are going to be the bigger man and let all the
petty back and forth fall away? ie. just ignore what you perceive as
a slight to your abilities.

Mikek

Its some years old feud that he probably can't even remember what its
about - but he still won't let it go!