Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Be still, my heart

I answered an ad for a new TV show about gold mining. Apparently, a
production fabricator there had been reading this newsgroup, and recognized
me. In my application, I put that I was amused about how much time, money,
and effort was wasted on actually getting gold, with drama being the main
story point. I pointed out that some of the major mistakes in the major
programs to date could have been prevented by reading commonly available
library books on the subject.

Apparently, someone in the production staff agreed, and although interested
in drama levels, apparently would like to maximize the gold in the poke at
the end of the show.

Anyway, it would be on a consultant basis. I will have an interview in less
than a month.

I am also in contact with one of the major players in Bering Sea Gold to see
if they would like to incorporate a couple of my ideas on their operations.

Gotta love this Internet!

Steve