Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default GE Ice-maker?

Jim Elbrecht wrote in
:

Davej wrote:

I just obtained a GE refrigerator with an ice-maker which I'm probably
not going to use. Do I need to disable it in some manner? Thanks!

You can take it completely out in 5 minutes, as others have said. And,
as others have said--- if you hook it up you'll never want to live
without one again.

My wife insisted on one a dozen years ago. I thought it was a
waste money. Now it's one of those things she gets to bring up
when we're discussing relative intelligence of men & women.

Hey, ya gotta let 'em win one once in a while...even if they really won
sigh.

Jim
[the other big one is a child gate at the top of the stairs if you
have a toddler in the house.]