Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A Question for You Air Only Guys

"Bob La Londe" fired this volley in news:BlM9r.9099
:

If you have some thoughts on doing that I would be more than glad
to hear them.

Bob,
The only things I can recommend are to use fairly large-diameter piping
and high pressure, ending in multiple small lamilar-flow jets that will
increase the velocity, let you direct the flow close to the heating zone,
and provide significant expansion cooling as they work.

The added velocity will also give you better chip clearance, and drive
you out of the shop with noise -- so wear ear-gear.

LLoyd