Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default *YOU* are responsible for high gas prices

John Carter wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Gee, and all this time I thought it was cause B. Hussein was
denying permits to drill and process oil.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

snip

The President gas NOTHING to do with the price of gasoline. Don't
you remember back in the previous administration when gasprices were
going up, all the experts on FOX news stated that the Shrub as
president did NOT have the ability to affect the price of gasoline?

No, I don't remember that and am skeptical it ever happened. Can you provide
a link?

Denying permits? The curent well count is up 350%. In addition, oil
production is now HIGHER than it has been since 2000.

The figures you cite are for private lands. Oil production and exploration
are way down on lands controlled by the government, as is government
permitting for new refineries and pipelines. In fact, three large refineries
in the northeast will be shutting down this summer due to their inability to
obtain the right kind of crude at a reasonable price. This inability is the
result of insufficient pipelines to provide the right kind of crude.