Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim jim is offline

Default Grandma's gonna die anyway you stupid Wisconsin hick turd

Ed Huntress wrote:

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:30:47 -0500, jim ?
wrote:

?Ed Huntress wrote:
??
?? On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:04:22 -0500, jim ?"sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net?
?? wrote:
??
?? Jim, your snipping and clipping has led you to such a dishonest
?? discussion that I'm going to leave you to your regular arguers. It
?? isn't possible to have an honest discussion with you.
?
?I snip your childish name-calling. That seems to be all
?you can muster in the way of an argument.

Oh, by the way, regarding your frequent claim that consumer credit is
in the tank and cannot grow,

I never claimed that a single time, much less frequently.
Consumer credit is less than 5% of total credit market debt.
Total private sector debt is still headed downward.

it's been growing since last August and
is almost back up to its all-time peak:

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/?id=TOTALSL

It looks like most of the growth in consumer credit
is due to federal loans to students. It looks like there
has been about $320 billion in growth in federal student
loans in the last 3 years.