Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus32296 Ignoramus32296 is offline

Default Leak in a Hyster forklift

On 2012-03-18, jeff wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 09:51:11 -0500, Ignoramus32296

On 2012-03-18, Ignoramus32296 wrote:
The leak does not work, but the web page was there. I "printed it to

I mean the LINK does not work, for some reason.

PDF" and saved it he

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Hyster-H5...JustAnswer.pdf

On 2012-03-18, Ignoramus32296 wrote:
Jeff, look at this discussion:

http://www.justanswer.com/heavy-equi...ans-fluid.html

This is a newsgroup post, actually, web spammed by justanswers.

The problem mentioned was hydraulic leak near the starter from a
Hyster S50E, just like what I have.

What the guy there is saying, is that the problem was not leaky
transmission, but the fact that some spraying tube was not pointed
right, or some such.

Any comments?

Iggy, The link didn't work but I was able to backtrack to get to it.

The pdf link should work.

let me get this straight, your truck has a powershift transmission
(no clutch) with a monotrol pedal. Three oil lines leaving side of
the pedal going to the control valve on the tranny.

yes!

I'm not going to get to this untill tomorrow or tuesday. I will have
a chat with a fellow tech who has way more experience than me on
transmissions

jeff, you are the most awesome human being, thanks a lot.