Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gasoline to cool your cans of soda

Yes, it was an unregistered, semi automatic staple gun, too. I carried it to
the job without a CSP (Concealed Stapler Permit) and he was carrying openly.

I thought, also, that was a funny moment. I also made double sure to check
the staple magazine before each time he went up the ladder.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"David Courtney" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .
He didn't mention any of those. He did yell "ammo! Ammo" when I sent him
up
a ladder with an empty stapler, one time.

I can just picture it. I don't care who ya'are... that's funny! ;-}