Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Grandma's gonna die anyway you stupid Wisconsin hick turd

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:57:26 -0500, jim "sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net
wrote:

Scout wrote:

Some Australians DO predict massive, even hyper, inflation.

You said and I quote "Even the Austrians can't fly to that level of
delusion..."

Go ahead take a stab at proving they are as crazy as you are

Read Ron Paul's book _Pillars of Prosperity_, to see the Austrian
School prediction of hyperinflation:

http://mises.org/books/prosperity.pdf

"Price inflation, although difficult to predict on a month-to-month
or even year-to-year basis, will reach unbelievable heights in
this decade."

He wrote that in 1984. Then he predicted in the same speech that we
would be at war with our major trading partners (Canada? Japan?) in
the 1990s.

Then, wisely, he published it in 2008, to show how accurately Austrian
School economics predicts events.

This is why all Austrian School loons should wear dog collars and be
kept on a leash. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress