Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Furnace blower into garage shop fan?

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:42:55 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 21:21:28 -0400, "
wrote:

Um, maybe measure it? ;-)

Gosh dang it, now I need another tool.

Got $12?

http://www.harborfreight.com/digital...ter-96308.html

I'm dangerous when it comes to electrical work. My policy
is keep one hand in my pocket (G).

Good policy, but if you were a real klutz you'd keep two hands in pockets.

I'm kicking myself now. I had a perfectly good clamp meter that sit
for years (decades), that I only used once. Sold it in a yard sale and
now regret doing so. Off to clip my HF 20% coupons. Thanks.

Do the coupons work on sale items? Got any? I'm trekking down to Montgomery
to buy a tile saw tomorrow. The two models I'm interested in are already on
sale, but another 20% would pay for the gas. ;-)

I do regret selling the meter I had. Can't borrow one from neighbors.

Well, if you'd bring it back... ;-)