Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP Laserjet bumper sticker remover

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 06:03:19 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

Have you tried to actually buy a stiff tooth brush recently?

How about the multi-length brush on an Oral-B electric toothbrush?

I have some of those (the cheap model with the non-replaceable
battery). The bistles are a mixture of plastic and rubber. They are
quite soft and flexible. It's worth a try, but I don't expect
anything useful from massaging the plastic case.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D