Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT Apprentices must really like bollockings

dennis@home wrote:
"Jethro" wrote in message

My brother started off once, while I was still putting my seatbelt
on. He'd got to about 10mph, and had to really slam the anchors on
for some reason. Because I was looking down, and unprepared I went
straight into the screen, and had a wonderful duck egg for weeks. I
was amazed at how much force was involved. If it had happened at
30, I'm sure I would have gone through the screen.

Just think what would happen if the air bag went off, you would be
dead now. Air bags make it safer *if* you are seated correctly and
kill you if you are leaning down.

Is everything black and white in dennisworld?

"would be dead" and (with a suggestion of the word will) "kill you". You
make it sound like a fact. Of course an airbag can injure or kill you if you
are not correctly restrained but you make it sound like a fact that you will
die.

--
Adam