Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default OT Apprentices must really like bollockings

"Jethro" wrote in message

My brother started off once, while I was still putting my seatbelt on.
He'd got to about 10mph, and had to really slam the anchors on for some
reason. Because I was looking down, and unprepared I went straight into
the screen, and had a wonderful duck egg for weeks. I was amazed at how
much force was involved. If it had happened at 30, I'm sure I would have
gone through the screen.

Just think what would happen if the air bag went off, you would be dead now.
Air bags make it safer *if* you are seated correctly and kill you if you are
leaning down.