Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default California Considers Tougher Safety Standards for Tablesaws

On 3/16/2012 9:58 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Steve Barker wrote:

the secret is to buy the old fashioned vented cans at farm auctions. I
have a couple dozen five gallon cans in perfect condition being
stored in a cool dark place. I'll never have one of the worthless
new style, slow flowing junk *******s.

I am now accepting offers for Steve's old style gas cans. Please be advised
that due to the rare and valuable nature of these cans, offers below $100
(for a one gallon can), will not be entertained.

(psssttttt... Steve - can we talk off to the side?...)

no way dude. find yer own. LOL!

--
Steve Barker