mel

Default this ought to get everybody fired up....

You're right Gregg. How astute of you. You've caught on to my brilliant
scheme to deceive by admitting I was sure the thread would head where I
wanted it to go. Nothing gets past you does it? What was it? Was it my
subject where I stated I knew this thread would be controversial? Was it in
my first paragraph where I stated that based on past threads relating to
Christmas that I not only believed but was sure this might turn into a
discussion on religion? Was it my mistake to follow the discussion of the
table with a transparent attempt to steer the discussion in the direction I
wanted? I am truly impressed with your deductive reasoning skills.

By the way Gregg, by definition, hypocrisy means to claim a belief one
doesn't subscribe to and in order for you to make that call you would have
had to read what I've proclaimed is my belief... and if you had.... you
would have found that I willfully admit to a total unworthiness of the grace
of God. And you claim hypocrisy here by pointing out in fact that in your
opinion I appear to be just that??