Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP Laserjet bumper sticker remover

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:37:33 -0700 (PDT), Robert Macy
wrote:

stick with the STIFF toothbrushes, they have rounded bristles and
don't seem to scratch much

Have you tried to actually buy a stiff tooth brush recently? I went
to two drug stores, and all they had was medium and soft. Hundreds of
brushes in the display, and nothing stiff. I settled for a stiff
laundry brush. Too soon to tell if it will work as I have customers
bearing checkbooks at the door.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#