Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How much are you really paying for electricity?

On 03/15/2012 01:27 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

[snip]

Take a look at your cell phone bill.

When you have an all-inclusive plan, there's typically one line for
the cost of the plan and 47 lines of taxes, fees, kickbacks, tolls and
duties.

True. They could be the worst offenders.

BTW, I remember a $39.95 phone plan that was supposed to include
everything. They don't tell you the bill comes to about $60.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"My atheism, like that of Spinoza, is true piety towards the universe
and denies only gods fashioned by men in their own image to be servants
of heir human interests." [George Santayana 1863-1952]