Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default California Considers Tougher Safety Standards for Tablesaws

On 3/16/2012 12:02 AM, wrote:
NO... NO... IT CAN'T BE...

Perhaps rather than participating in threads that hold no interest to
you, you could simply skip them instead of telling everyone interested
enough to read and reply how it should be...

When government insists on telling folks what they must buy,
particularly expensive wood working products, it tends to spark the
interest of woodworkers, hard as that is for you to believe. Further,
if a thread gets tons of play, it's not because people are not interested.

Further, since forced use of saw stop tech is fresh on the minds of the
dolts in government hell bent in protecting everyone from themselves,
the subject is timely. After the laws are passed, it's a little late to
do much about it.

Personally, I think anyone dumb enough to vote for dolts like Pelosi,
Brown and other left wing dingbats, probably should not be using
dangerous wood working tools to begin with, and certainly not without
intense government intervention.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

I'm to young for this...

I don't deserve this...

It wasn't my fault...

I'll change... please... for the love of all things sacred...

NOT ANOTHER F'IN SAWSTOP THREAD.

I don't care about civil rights violations, or having to join the
Michigan militia out of protest. I won't vote for Ron Paul so he can
stop this. I won't renounce my citizenship to this country nor be a
Dittohead because I feel put upon as a little guy.

I don't give one **** about the nanny state or the whining that
follows it. I don't care if anyone wants to cut of hands, ears,
fingers, smash their head into a spinning blade, or jump naked onto
their saw leading with their privates to cut them off and prove that
is their God given right as a human being.

Just not another Sawstop thread.

Please... all the keyboard Limbaughs... all the Bill Mahers... all
the indignant people being crushed by an unfair system... just read
the other Sawstop threads. There are many **hundreds** of responses
on some of them, many with mean nasty personal remarks fired at fellow
formites, comments on the inherent profound stupidity of people that
don't agree with a post, and personal challenges to members to be more
professional and risk their body parts in the name of personal
independence and protecting their rights.

It's all been said. Over and over and over and over and over and
over again.

Somehow... I'll bet this will be one of those.

Nice, Marc. I am sure that pages of indignant bitching here will
serve a great purpose.

Robert