Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen marc rosen is offline

Default California Considers Tougher Safety Standards for Tablesaws

See the rest of Robert's comments above.

It's all been said. * Over and over and over and over and over and
over again.

Somehow... I'll bet this will be one of those.

Nice, Marc. *I am sure that pages of indignant bitching here will
serve a great purpose.

Robert

Hey Robert,
I sincerely apologize for this. I was, and am not trying to start
another Sawstop thread and I am also not anything like Limball or
Maher. I just thought it was interesting that a State (or more
accurately, one of its Representatives) would offer to enact a law
requiring such technology.

I think I learned a lesson here; If I ever post again and it is not
strictly woodworking related I'll be sure it won't be political. An
occasional joke, sure, but no offerings to upset anyone.
Marc

(But you can also ignore any posting that has the words Saw or Stop in
them.)