mel

Default this ought to get everybody fired up....

"Proselytize" is a good word and one I'll accept. "Admittedly" is also one
that I'll not only accept but embrace. I'm not ashamed of this thread nor
where it's led. Your use of the word "ploy" contradicts the "admittedly"
implication does it not?

Here... just for you...

I willingly admit that I initiated a thread in rec.woodworking with an "on
topical" query about a table, and the techniques that may have been used in
it's construction, from a controversial movie depicting of the crucifixion
of Jesus , knowing full well that the subject matter of replied posts would
quickly deviate from wood working to religion. I not only initiated but
welcomed the opportunity to share a belief I hold dear in a public forum in
hopes that someone else may willingly decide to hold dear the same belief.

2000+ years and civilization still wants to make this into something to
which an accusation can be formed out of...

My how we've grown...