Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_4_] Doctor Drivel[_4_] is offline

Default If Scotland gets independence

"Andrew May" wrote in message
On 16/03/2012 09:47, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Andrew May" wrote in message
THE SOLUTION

There is a simple solution to this injustice.

We should place the cost of public services on the values of land.
Owners with houses in valuable locations would pay more than those who
rent their homes. Owners with houses in valuable locations wouldn't be
able to claw back their taxes. That way everybody pays for the services
they receive and we are all treated as equals

Are you JohnLVT? Or are you just plagiarizing something that he has
written? It is customary to provide references when quoting.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4269820

I never got it from there. Fred Harrison, where I assume he got it.

In which case do you think that Fred Harrison would appreciate it if you
attributed what you wrote to him instead of passing it off as your own
work?

It is clear it is pasted. I first C&P's it two years ago and 6 times since.
Fred doesn't need attributes. He doesn't care. Nice guy. A great public
speaker. Read his book Ricardo Law.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xFxS-BIEs