Posted to rec.woodworking

Default California Considers Tougher Safety Standards for Tablesaws

NO... NO... IT CAN'T BE...

I'm to young for this...

I don't deserve this...

It wasn't my fault...

I'll change... please... for the love of all things sacred...

NOT ANOTHER F'IN SAWSTOP THREAD.

I don't care about civil rights violations, or having to join the
Michigan militia out of protest. I won't vote for Ron Paul so he can
stop this. I won't renounce my citizenship to this country nor be a
Dittohead because I feel put upon as a little guy.

I don't give one **** about the nanny state or the whining that
follows it. I don't care if anyone wants to cut of hands, ears,
fingers, smash their head into a spinning blade, or jump naked onto
their saw leading with their privates to cut them off and prove that
is their God given right as a human being.

Just not another Sawstop thread.

Please... all the keyboard Limbaughs... all the Bill Mahers... all
the indignant people being crushed by an unfair system... just read
the other Sawstop threads. There are many **hundreds** of responses
on some of them, many with mean nasty personal remarks fired at fellow
formites, comments on the inherent profound stupidity of people that
don't agree with a post, and personal challenges to members to be more
professional and risk their body parts in the name of personal
independence and protecting their rights.

It's all been said. Over and over and over and over and over and
over again.

Somehow... I'll bet this will be one of those.

Nice, Marc. I am sure that pages of indignant bitching here will
serve a great purpose.

Robert