Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim jim is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificialintelligencebot?

George Plimpton wrote:

On 3/15/2012 11:46 AM, jim wrote:
?
?
? George Plimpton wrote:
?
??
?? It didn't say how far, stupid. It said how far they *intended* to go,
?? but it didn't say if they finished it.
??
??? then it didn't tell you how long, either.
??
?? It *did* say how long, stupid: 40 minutes.
?
? You are calling yourself stooped.

Nope - I'm calling you stupid, because you continually show you *are*
stupid.

You continue to be stooped about as
low as you can manage

??? Is that what you are going to whine about next?
??
?? No whining - pointing out the dummy stated the problem badly. He didn't
?? say if they completed the trip.
?
? If they didn't complete the trip then how did
? you know how long it took?

He *said* how long they drove, you ****wit: 20 min apiece. If they set
out on a 40 mile trip, and they each drive 20 min, how far did they go?

You don't know unless someone tells you *or* unless you know the
average speed at which they drove. You merely *assumed* they completed
the trip, but the problem statement doesn't say that.

Are you saying that "Alice and Bob go on a forty mile road trip" does
not
mean they drove 40 miles?
And what was Bob doing while Frank and Alice were driving?

This inattention to detail is a big part of why you're stupid.

I noticed you changed the wording of the question so
that you can claim it is badly worded.