Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT good deals in a bad economy

On 3/14/2012 1:51 PM, googler wrote:
I have never gotten as good as deals as I do in this day& age.

I needed a set of tires for my truck, told someone who was looking for
work. They got me 4 brand new tires on rims delivered to my garage for
$40.00

Mentioned I could use a newer zero turn mower. Got a slightly used Scag
delivered to my garage for $500. I priced one of these out, was over $8K.

I've gotten numerous expensive items, at a fraction of the cost.

Anyone else finding great deals?

Darn! I knew this post would bring out those afflicted with H.I.S.I.,
Humor Irony Sarcasm Impairment. ^_^

TDD