Gregg Germain

Default this ought to get everybody fired up....

mel wrote:

Irrelevant atheist discussion snipped

: To answer your question honestly, and hopefully very carefully, I would have
: to say the reason I started this thread knowing full well it might "fire"
: some people up is because when you love the story of the salvation of man as
: much as I do you hope you can share it with someone who will fall in love
: with it too.

Ah. Your goal was to prosyletize (sp) - even though you admitted
that it might rile some people.

and your discussion of the table in your starting note was merely a
facade..a ploy.

I see.

thanks for the honest response

--- Gregg

My woodworking projects:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm

"Improvise, adapt, overcome."

Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Phone: (617) 496-1558

------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See
http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----