Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default OT good deals in a bad economy

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:51:44 -0400, "googler" wrote:

I have never gotten as good as deals as I do in this day & age.

I needed a set of tires for my truck, told someone who was looking for
work. They got me 4 brand new tires on rims delivered to my garage for
$40.00

Mentioned I could use a newer zero turn mower. Got a slightly used Scag
delivered to my garage for $500. I priced one of these out, was over $8K.

I've gotten numerous expensive items, at a fraction of the cost.

Anyone else finding great deals?

Sometimes. But I'm not looking that much either as I have most
things I need now. I'm just happy to be healthy more.