Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Simpson Adrian Simpson is offline

Default If Scotland gets independence

In article , hugh
] writes
Revaluation should only take place when a property is sold IMO. That is
the only point at which the value of the property has any relationship
with your income.

Most of the houses in my street were built in 1939. Up until 5 years
ago, one of them was still lived in by its original occupant. How would
you have valued that one ?

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"