Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT Apprentices must really like bollockings

On 2012-03-13, Tim Watts wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:

It looks like only I and Andy Burns can read then.

I haven't bothered reading it, but it was always my understanding
the driver is responsible for kids and adults for themselves.

I don't GAS what the HC says. If you ride in my car, you wear a
seatbelt. I don't want to have to hose your brains off the upholstery.

Of course, Adam's van may not belong to him.

It is my van. Official work policy is let them get a £60 fine if you want to
UNLESS the tyres on the van are a bit worn then, they must wear a belt.

--
Adam